We want to hear your story.
We aren’t looking for gods, we’re looking for people. The internet is full to the brim with “gurus” and “experts” who are happy to tell you about their successes, their methods, their shiny lives. While we believe that sharing success is important, we believe deeply that the discovery process, with all its missteps, pivots, and do-overs, is what connects us – not the final destination. After all, isn’t it obvious that there never was a final destination to begin with? Tell us the story that tells us who you are, what you’re working on or working through in your life, and celebrate the human-ness we all share. The unvarnished, the dirty, the small steps and big crashes, the small victories, and the breakthroughs.
- Story must be yours to tell
- Story must be between 1000-1800 words (longer stories can be multiple chapters)
- No product placement within the story
- Content must be new and exclusive to Hello Humans for 90 days
- All mentions of spirituality must be nondenominational for inclusiveness
- No hate speech
Submit Your Story Below.
“If you believe what you see, you believe we look like our cherry-picked profile pictures we curate, that our life is the polished story we present. But our truth, our quirky, messy, actual human experience, is captivating and magnetic, because we see our true self in the story.”